• Advertisement

• Administrator

New Bip locked up

A branch of the forum to discuss everything that is connected with Amazfit Bip

Moderator: Bip moderators

DREaton

New Bip locked up

Post by DREaton » 15 Mar 2019, 05:25

I have a 1 day old Bip that is stuck on the screen showing the phone & watch with the arrows going in back & forth. This happened during my attempt to replace the watch face with one that my brother created and has on his.

I have no problem at all deleting and then re-finding and pairing with the watch but the watch will not do anything - not even allowing me to switch screens.

Is there any way to reset this this Bip or should I put the original band back on it (the magnetic band from Amazon is incredibly comfortable...) and return it to Amazon?

TXK
WF maker

Re: New Bip locked up

Post by TXK » 16 Mar 2019, 11:35

1. Unpair this watch in APP

2. Uninstall APP in mobile phone.

3. Re-download and install APP.

4. re-finding and pairing the watch again.

DREaton

Re: New Bip locked up

Post by DREaton » 17 Mar 2019, 01:00

I tried all that already but managed to solve the problem by not only following all those steps but also setting it up under a different annount other than Google. It took about 3-4 attempts but it finally connected with my phone and now all is right in the world - as long as you don't look past my left wrist...

And speaking of things being right with the world, my prayers go out to the people of New Zealand in the wake of the shootings in the Masques there.. Yes, it is perfectly acceptable for a Christian to pray for the victims of any kind of violence regardless of what religion they belong to and ir is just as acceptable for a supporter of gun rights to contemn anyone, regardless of their motivation, who picks up a gun (which would have otherwise not have not hurt anyone) and use it to kill someone just because they disagree with their lifestyle choices regardless of what they are.