• Advertisement

• Administrator
  •  
    If you have problems with registration or you did not receive confirmation letter, let us know and we will activate your account manually.

We changed watchfaces upload policy

Questions about the main site. Authorship questions.

Moderator: Internal error

GIK-Team
root
Ukraine

Re: We changed watchfaces upload policy

Post by GIK-Team » 14 Nov 2018, 20:22

Mike76 wrote:
14 Nov 2018, 19:57
Hello. I've just refreshed one of my watchfaces (Minimal Analog 3.3 HIDE - original link is https://amazfitwatchfaces.com/bip/view/?id=15388 ), but after the refresh it disappeared. Can you revive it? Thanks in advance.
We have checked changes you made. Now they are available.

Armanmim
WF maker

Post by Armanmim » 23 Nov 2018, 14:12

Hello. 3 of my creations were removed after i edited them. Concentric circles, tictoc hermes, and an apple watch digital watch i made. 2 of them were in the top 100. Can you revive them plz?

osmat
Admin
Ukraine

Post by osmat » 24 Nov 2018, 16:34

Hello. They have been deleted because the system did not see any changes. We are sorry. You can unload them again.

Armanmim
WF maker

Post by Armanmim » 25 Nov 2018, 12:17

osmat wrote:
24 Nov 2018, 16:34
Hello. They have been deleted because the system did not see any changes. We are sorry. You can unload them again.
That's so unfair. Why would system do that. It never happened before, everyone used to do refreshes to bring their clocks to the front page.
Each face i made had more than 10 sub categories and had a high download rate. I will not be uploading them again, load them from backups if you can.

GIK-Team
root
Ukraine

Post by GIK-Team » 25 Nov 2018, 13:43

Armanmim wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 12:17
osmat wrote:
That's so unfair. Why would system do that. It never happened before, everyone used to do refreshes to bring their clocks to the front page.
Each face i made had more than 10 sub categories and had a high download rate. I will not be uploading them again, load them from backups if you can.
We returned them from backup.
Change without making actual changes is prohibited. Please refrain from such actions. Otherwise, your watchface can be deleted. If you make any changes then please describe them in the description to the watchface.

Armanmim
WF maker

Post by Armanmim » 26 Nov 2018, 04:00

GIK-Team wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 13:43
Armanmim wrote:
25 Nov 2018, 12:17
osmat wrote:
We returned them from backup.
Change without making actual changes is prohibited. Please refrain from such actions. Otherwise, your watchface can be deleted. If you make any changes then please describe them in the description to the watchface.
Thanks darling

gildo52
WF maker
Italy

Post by gildo52 » 24 Jan 2019, 11:24

I noticed you removed my WF nemade "Adidas2GC", may I know why? Generally speaking you should the author know why his/her WF has been removed. Thanks and bye

osmat
Admin
Ukraine

Post by osmat » 24 Jan 2019, 11:57

It was deleted due to a complaint from the original author.
If you make a copy or your own modification. Specify in the description the link to original and name of the author.

GIK-Team
root
Ukraine

Post by GIK-Team » 24 Jan 2019, 12:21

gildo52 wrote:
24 Jan 2019, 11:24
I noticed you removed my WF nemade "Adidas2GC", may I know why? Generally speaking you should the author know why his/her WF has been removed. Thanks and bye
If you are an author, you may use our website as a platform to distribute your work.
We appreciate authors’ work and for this reason we ask you to indicate the creator (copyright holder) in the description. If you have made a change in someone's work, please, indicate this.
Please take the responsibility to fill out the following forms: Watchface name, Watchface Tags, Description. This will help to find your works easily by highlighting it among others, giving users a full understanding of its benefits.
In case of rules violation of watchface uploading or users complaints, your watchface may be removed from the website.
Please do not upload non-working (fake) watchfaces. Violators will be banned.
Please, specify a unique name or the original name and add "edit" in the brackets, but this is only if you actually made edits, and not just copied.

GIK-Team
root
Ukraine

Post by GIK-Team » 28 Jan 2019, 10:11

ONEIL wrote:
28 Jan 2019, 10:03
Hello,
What is the software to use to create watchfaces for the Verge?
Thank you
There is currently no solution. But the structure is similar to the stratos.